Monday, January 10, 2011

Deslobification...

Thanks so much to Nony from A Slob Comes Clean for this wonderful word which so aptly describes the process the Steeds are going through this year...

Two posts are inspiring me to be exceptionally strict this month with what I keep and what I get rid of. The first is from Nony from A Slob Comes Clean, who is taking over for Amy of The Finer Things and the 730 in 365 Challenge. I didn't get involved in this challenge (to declutter 730 items from your house in 2010) because I just found it a couple weeks ago, but I would love to make a similar goal for our family this year.
The second post that inspired me is from Jenny at Words on Wendhurst about 111 in 1/11, and decluttering 111 thing in January 2011. This is a large challenge, but we've got the stuff, and I'm hoping to not have it for long.

I'll try to take pictures, but I'm not promising anything fancy. Our camera is on the fritz, so I'm using a polaroid from my mother, and I'm not sure how it works yet.

Any suggestions or encouragement is really welcome!

Check back later this week as I'm narrowing down my word for the year. I'm leaning towards either "home" or "intentional" but I want to talk it over with hubby to see if he has any other ideas.

Thanks for reading!

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment