Monday, January 31, 2011

A Day in the life of my Toddler

Today is a normal day for my monkey...

Today he threw his pull-up in the garbage, and then he threw his pants in too...

Today he climbed onto the toilet to pee, and then watched himself pee all over the floor while not quite sitting on the toilet...

Today he brought a library book to a stranger in the library, and she actually sat with him and read him the whole book.... (I couldn't find him for a second because that same mom had been reading to her own child just a few seconds before my son stole her lap from her son...)

Today in an effort to get him to go to bed, I shut off all the lights and locked myself in my room, telling him "Mommy has to go to bed. Good night!"


Whatever works for us I guess!


~A

No comments:

Post a Comment