Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's Wednesday and Spring is almost here!




As usual, I'm linking up to Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.


Today I'm loving:


{one}
Spring! I love the smell after the rain, the sounds of the birds and the squirrels, and the green grass growing where there used to be snow...


{two}
Family! Tonight my mom, my sister, and my brother are coming to eat at my school's restaurant! If you're in Kingston and haven't tried Essence yet, you've only got a couple more weeks! Check out the schedule and menus here.


{three}
Rubber boots! I'm so glad there are so many cute ones out there like these...


I want to go get a pair and go jumping in puddles!


{four}
Daylight Savings Time. I love changing my clocks in the spring, because then I get to have more and more sun, and it reminds me that winter is almost over...


{five}
I love my two best guys. We got to go for a walk as a family last night, and we had so much fun looking at the animals, and playing at the park...
I'm so blessed to have them.


~A

5 comments:

  1. I love rain boots too! Cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that spring is here too! and i love love love those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Fun!! I am dying for some rubber boots but the Hunter ones are so darn expensive, Target here I come!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along!

    I'm loving the extra hour of daylight too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great things you are loving!! I love those hunter rainboots!

    ReplyDelete