When I was expecting Monkey, I read all kinds of books, and made up huge lists of all the items I NEEDED...
Now that we're old pros at this (joking... we're still learning every day) the list I've got for a second baby is much shorter than the other lists I had.
My Top Ten Baby Needs are:
10. A place for baby to sleep (crib? basinet? cradle? playpen?)
9. Sheets, blankets, and puke cloths.
8. A place to wash baby, and all the stuff needed for bathing (tub or sink? soaps, towels, washcloths)
7. A baby carrier (a front carrier? sling? wrap?)
6. A car seat (just rear facing? or do we get a convertible seat?)
5. A stroller (do we get a double stroller? or a sit-and-stand? or do we make Monkey walk?)
4. Bottles (if we need to supplement formula) ALSO a Breast Pump
3. Something for baby to wear (can't forget clothes!)
2. A place to feed baby (rocking chair? cozy lounger? couch?)
1. Diapers (Cloth? or disposable?) and wipes
Even though I've narrowed down my list, I still need to figure out the exact detail of each item.
It's a good thing I've still got 32 weeks to go!
Linked up to ohAmanda and her Top Ten Tuesday!