Friday, February 25, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Friday

Thanks to Lauren over at the things we do for sharing this fun activity!


1. I am currently obsessed with baby name books. Even before we found out about baby number 2, I was writing lists. Now I'm trying to compile a book with all my favourite names so I can put all the other books away .

2. Today I am excited because, my march break started yesterday! I get to have a mini vacation and relax for a week before finishing up the last 2 months of my post-secondary school education FOREVER!! .

3. The age I am is 24 and the age I feel is About the same. I don't feel like a teenager, but I don't feel like I'm much older than my age. I feel comfortable in my skin, and I don't think I'm too young to be married with a kid. .

4. My favorite place is some place where my favourite people are. A place is nothing to me if I don't have someone to share it with. (although right now I would love to be snuggled up in front of a big fire with a good book) .

5. Something I have been procrastinating is organizing my pantry. I keep shoving my baking stuff in the cupboard, and then shutting the door so nothing will fall out...soon that's not going to work anymore and I'll have to clean up an avalanche of baking ingredients .

6. The last thing I purchased was McDonalds breakfast with Monkey (so that he would sit still for the 2 hours it takes to do laundry at the laundromat) .

7. The thing I love most about my home is no carpet! The last place we lived had carpet in the dining room, and it was TERRIBLE to clean after Monkey would eat. Now we can just wipe the floor and not have to worry about vacuuming! .

2 comments:

  1. The no carpet sounds nice! We have carpet in our dining room, but we're hoping to get rid of it. It is a mess to clean up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love your blog chica!

    enjoy the rest of your week!
    xo monica

    ReplyDelete