Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love on this Wednesday


as always I'm linking up to Jamie...

I'm loving...

...my yummy breakfast of yogurt, blueberries and granola (so much better than the Mcdonalds I was considering!)

...the full night of sleep I got last night even with Monkey sharing the bed!

...the amazing Valentines present from my favourite guys in the world!

...sharing dinner with friends and family (and I get to do both this week!)

...the excitement over the cooking competition this afternoon in class!

...the fantastic volleyball games I got to see on the weekend! (I'm so proud of my brother Ryan and the 4 years of Volleyball he's played for RMC. You're awesome little brother!)

...lemon tea to make my sore throat feel better!


... only 33 more Wednesdays...

...and (of course) my wonderful husband!


What are you loving this Wednesday?

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment