Saturday, July 31, 2010

looking into the future....

“…remember you are not a stay-at-home mother when you have your own business. You are a mother that works from home. It is impossible to do both.”

So B and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be blessed with baby number 2... but we know that until we get rid of the scary evil debt monster, we need to be watching every penny we spend. So there's not a lot of room to plan right now. (But dreaming is free, so I'll keep doing that)

HOWEVER (lots of caps this post...either I'm really tired, or I just want to make a point) I've been looking into mommy bloggers and other online work from home jobs. I'm not expecting it to be easy, and I'm nowhere near launching anything myself, I just found that quotation to be inspiring. If I do eventually start an at-home business, I'm not going to be able to do everything all by myself all of the time, so that quotation puts things into perspective for me.

Happy Civic long weekend everyone!! I'm really hoping that tomorrow after work I'm not too exhausted to make the long trip to visit my extended family at their annual camping trip. I love family!!


~A

PS Once this weekend is over, I have 4.5 weeks until my FINAL year of schooling!! I'm excited to finally get my expensive piece of paper hung up next to the two my wonderful hubby has.

No comments:

Post a Comment